Strong winds across Norfolk will make way for clear and sunny morning
Wind speeds are expected to die down across Norfolk to make way for a clear and sunny day.
The county was hit with strong gusts throughout Monday night, with Weyborne on the North Norfolk coast recording wind speeds of 40mph.
Norwich-based forecaster Weatherquest said conditions will begin to improve throughout the morning.
Winds of up to 35mph can be expected on the North Norfolk coast, but they will die down to around 20mph by the afternoon.
Forecaster Dan Holley said temperatures could reach up to 17C today, with some clear spells in the morning and around midday.
You may also want to watch:
However, he said there will be more cloud in afternoon, which will continue into the evening.
Wednesday is forecast to be a grey day, with cloud and some outbreaks of rain. Temperatures will be around 16C to 17C.
- 1 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 2 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 5 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 8 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 9 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 10 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot