Strictly ‘cake’ Dancing - Norwich supermarket donates to Tea Dance
- Credit: Keith Whitmore
To celebrate Harford Community Centre opening on Hall Road, a Norwich dupermarket has shown its support by donating cakes.
Asda Norwich Hall Road showcased a selection of cakes from the supermarket's bakery, during an afternoon tea dance held at the new hub.
Members from the dancers' group tucked into the various treats, including chocolate and lemon profiteroles, strawberry and cream donuts and custard slices.
The superstore also provided buffet food for the afternoon, putting on snacks soft drinks.
Attendees enjoyed catching up with one another during the event, as well as taking to the dance floor for a hop skip and boogie.
You may also want to watch:
Harford Community Centre manager, Ian Wells, said: 'The event was a real success and it was fantastic to be able to celebrate our re-location with our new neighbours.'
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 3 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 7 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 10 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?