Stretch of busy Great Yarmouth road to close for two nights
- Credit: Norfolk County Council
A stretch of a crucial road connecting Great Yarmouth and Gorleston is to be closed overnight for two evenings next week for repair work.
From Thursday, March 2, a section of Pasteur Road will be closed at the Gapton Hall roundabout heading into Yarmouth while carriageway repairs are carried out by Norfolk County Council contractors.
Work will be carried out between 7.30pm and 5.30am the following morning, with closures in effect between these times.
The works will be carried out on both Thursday, March 2 and Friday, March 3.
A diversion will be put in place incorporating - among other roads - Acle New Road, North Quay, Yarmouth Way and South Quay.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk County Council has apologised for any inconvenience the carriageway repair works may cause for motorists. Information about roadworks is available at www.norfolk.gov.uk/roadworks
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns