Can you help trace owners of stray dog?
- Credit: Archant
An appeal has gone out to help trace the owners of a stray dog found wandering the streets.
The East Suffolk lost and stray dogs team is keen to find the owner of a stray Staffordshire Terrier, which was found in Lowestoft.
The female Staffordshire Terrier, which has a cream collar but no tag, was found on Homefield Avenue in Lowestoft on Tuesday, April 14.
Issuing an appeal for information on the East Suffolk - lost and stray dogs Facebook page, they said: “We have received a report for a stray dog, a female Staffordshire Terrier with a cream collar but no tag.
“She was found on Homefield Avenue, Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
“If you know who she belongs to, please call us on 03330 162000.”
Alternatively you can message the team via their East Suffolk – lost and stray dogs Facebook page.
The latest appeal comes after three stray dogs were found in the Mutford area of Lowestoft on Monday, April 6.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting