Strawberries and Creem 2017 line-up announced: Wiley and Shaggy to headline Cambridge-based festival
- Credit: Niall Carson/PA Wire and Yui Mok/PA Wire
Jamaican-American reggae fusion superstar Shaggy will headline Cambridge-based festival Strawberries and Creem in June.
Joining the Boombastic hitmaker is the godfather of grime, Wiley.
The english rapper, songwriter, producer and DJ's hits include Wearing My Rolex, Heatwave and Cash In My Pocket.
The urban and dance music festival has doubled in size year on year with 10,000 revellers expected this year.
Spanning across grime, garage and house music genres, more than 40 other acts are set to play across three stages on Saturday 17 June.
You may also want to watch:
Big names include J Hus, AJ Tracey, So Solid Crew, Dimitri from Paris, Mike Skinner and Gentleman's Dub Club. Other lesser-known acts taking to the stage include Ellie Cocks, Coco, Topcat and Madam X.
Strawberries and Creem takes place at Haggis Farm in Cambridge. Tickets are £40. Doors open at 12pm, last entry 3pm. The event finishes at 11pm. For more info click here.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 4 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 5 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 6 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 7 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Missing man found by off-duty police officer