Heat map images reveal Norwich’s most popular running routes
- Credit: Archant
If you love running around Norwich Castle or completing a human obstacle course on St Stephens Street, then you're not the only one.
It seems like everyone is in to running nowadays - with record numbers taking part in Parkruns and marathons.
Strava, a running app, has tracked the roads, parks and canal paths most travelled around the region.
Here is a list of some of the most popular running destinations in Norwich:
Easily one of the busiest parts of our county, Norwich city centre seems to be a haven for runners.
You may also want to watch:
Most opt to take the scenic route in or around Norwich Castle while others prefer an obstacle course of people on Prince of Wales Road.
Another thriving part of the city is Eaton Park and areas surrounding the University of East Anglia.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer
With Parkruns getting ever more popular and the beautiful scenery, there's no surprise really.
Finally, people seem to be finding motivation in circling Carrow Road... or maybe it's just Pukki keeping fit.