Still time to audition for Gorleston Makes Music seafront event
- Credit: Gorleston Rotary
Time is running out for singers and musicians to showcase their talent at a Norfolk seafront music event.
The annual Gorleston Makes Music event sees performers entertain picnic-style crowds at the resort's bandstand.
There are cash prizes for the winning acts, but the deadline for entering auditions is fast approaching - Friday, June 30.
Organisers Gorleston Rotary Club are keen to attract a wide range of acts from solo and shanty singers to choirs and rock bands.
The competition offers a £250 winning prize, with £100 and £50 for second and third.
The other three finalists get £25.
Auditions are on Thursday, July 13 at East Norfolk Sixth Form College from 4pm to 8pm.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 4 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 5 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 6 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 7 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 8 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 9 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
Finals day is on Sunday, August 20 at 1pm.
Entries should be emailed to email@example.com by June 30.
Entries aged under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.