Still time to apply to abseil down The Forum
- Credit: SIMON FINLAY
There is still time to apply to test your fear of heights by abseiling down The Forum in Norwich.
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) are inviting 100 people to take on the 50ft drop from one of the city's most iconic buildings.
Entrance is free but each challenger must pledge to raise £100 to be brought on to the abseil on July 14.
EACH have hosted daring drops before as in 2013 people were invited to abseil down the Norfolk Tower on Surrey Street, Norwich.
The Norfolk Tower abseil raised over £8000 for the charity, with a target of £10,000 for the Forum event.
You may also want to watch:
EACH cares for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across East Anglia and supports their families.
To book your place visit www.each.org.uk or phone 01953 666767.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 9 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk