Stepping out to enjoy some healthy walks across district
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up over the coming days.
Next Sunday, April 30, at 10.30am, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Snape/Iken/Tunstall Forest area.
Meet at Snape Maltings at 10.30am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch. Call 01502 740665.
Also on Sunday, April 30, at 10.30am, a nine-mile walk will be held from Trimingham to Cromer.
Meet at Trimingham Church for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday, May 3 a five-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Halesworth area. Meet at the Triple Plea PH car park at 10.30am for this walk.
Call 01986 875694 for further details about this walk.
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
Have you got a Lowestoft story? Send your details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 01502 525820. You can also write to us at The Journal, 147 London Road North, Lowestoft, NR32 1NB.