Healthy walks to be held in the Billingford, Blythburgh and Wenhaston areas
- Credit: Archant � 2004
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, December 3, a nine-and-a-half mile walk will be held in the Billingford area.
Walkers are asked to meet at the lay-by off the A143 at 10am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
For further details call 01502 475188.
Next Wednesday, December 6, at 10.30am, a Waveney Ramblers' Christmas lunch walk of five miles will be held, with details to come.
You may also want to watch:
For further details contact Toby Langford.
On Thursday, December 7 a ten-mile walk will be held in the Blythburgh/Wenhaston area.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
Meet at Blythburgh Church car park at 10am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Tell The Journal by sending your details and photos via email to email@example.com or alternatively call reporters on 01502 525820.