Step out to enjoy some healthy walks in Pakefield, Lowestoft, Beccles and Ringsfield
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, May 15, a 3.75-mile walk will be held in Lowestoft. Walkers should meet at Normanston Park at 10.30am.
Next Tuesday, May 16, a 2.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Walkers should meet at the Beccles Common car park at 10.30am.
On Wednesday, May 17, a 1.7-mile walk will be held in Pakefield. Walkers should meet at All Saints Road car park at 2pm for this walk.
On Friday, May 19, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Ringsfield. Meet at Ringsfield Village Hall at 10.30am for this walk.
You may also want to watch:
For details on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or alternatively you can visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
Have you got a Waveney story? Send your details to Mark Boggis via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01502 525820.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers