Step out to enjoy some healthy walks
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for the coming week by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, March 13, a 3.8-mile walk will be held in Dunwich. Walkers should meet at Dunwich Beach car park at 10.30am.
Next Tuesday, March 14, a 3.4-mile walk will be held in Ditchingham. Walkers should meet at the Green Lane car park at 10.30am.
On Wednesday, March 15, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Lowestoft. Walkers should meet at Nicholas Everitt Park main gates at 2pm for this walk.
Next Friday, March 17, a 3.5-mile walk is held in Barsham. Walkers are asked to park in the lay-by on the B1062 near Barsham Church at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
? For further information on these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or alternatively you can visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
? Have you got a Lowestoft story? Email senior reporter Mark Boggis via email@example.com
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 9 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 10 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop