Step out for some healthy walks across district
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, April 10, a 3.8 mile walk will be held in Southwold. Walkers should meet at Southwold water tower on The Common at 10.30am.
Next Tuesday, April 11, a 3.75 mile walk will be held in Ditchingham. Walkers should meet at Green Lane car park, Ditchingham at 10.30am.
On Wednesday, April 12, a 1.5 mile walk will be held in Beccles. Walkers should meet at The Common in Beccles at 2pm for this walk.
Next Friday, April 14, no walks will take place as it is a bank holiday.
You may also want to watch:
For further information on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or alternatively you can visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
Have you got a Waveney story? Send your details to senior reporter Mark Boggis by emailing email@example.com or call 01502 525820.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143