Step out and enjoy walks in Orford, Homersfield, Alburgh and Wortwell areas
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up next week.
On Sunday, July 16, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Orford area.
Walkers are asked to meet at the Orford Quay pay and display car park, costing £4 for eight hours for this walk, which includes a picnic lunch.
For more details about the walk, you can call 01502 713172.
On Wednesday, July 19 a five-mile walk will be held in the Homersfield, Alburgh and Wortwell areas.
You may also want to watch:
Meet at Homersfield lay-by on the B1062 at 10.30am.
Call 01502 581058 to book.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 5 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 8 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction
- 10 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
Later this month a coach walk will be held. The coach leaves Lowestoft Royal Plain at 8am on Sunday, July 30 with a choice of three walks from Long Melford to Clare or Cavendish to Clare.
Are you organising an event in Waveney? Tell The Journal by emailing email@example.com or alternatively you can call 01502 525820.