Step out and enjoy series of healthy walks across Southwold, Stoven, Beccles and North Cove
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, June 12 a 3.8-mile walk will be held in Southwold. Walkers should park near the water tower on the Common meeting at 10.30am ahead of this walk.
Next Tuesday, June 13 a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Stoven. Park on Stoven Green at 10.30am for this walk.
On Wednesday, June 14, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Walkers should meet at the entrance to the Tesco store at 2pm for this Beccles Town walk.
Next Friday, June 16, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in North Cove. Walkers should park in the lay-by next to the Three Horseshoes pub at 10.30am for this walk.
You may also want to watch:
For details on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or alternatively you can visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
Got a Waveney story? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01502 525820.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen