Step out and enjoy series of healthy walks
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, August 13, a nine-mile walk will be held from Dersingham to Snettisham.
Walkers are asked to meet at St Mary The Virgin Church, Snettisham at 10.30am in order to catch the Coast Hopper bus at 10.51am to Dersingham for a walk back to Snettisham that includes a picnic lunch.
For more details, you can call 01502 475188.
On Wednesday, August 16 a five-mile walk will be held in the Halesworth to Holton area.
Meet at the Angel car park at 10.30am.
Call 01502 581058 for more details about this walk.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 6 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 7 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 8 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 9 'Let's get this built' - Unanimous support for new £12m Norfolk hospital unit
- 10 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
On Thursday, August 17, at 10.15am, a 10-mile linear walk from Oulton Broad to Beccles will be held. Meet at Beccles Railway Station at 10.15am to catch the 10.25am train to Oulton Broad for a walk that includes a picnic lunch. Call 01986 781457 for more details.