Step out and enjoy healthy walks in Kessingland, Beccles, Halesworth and Mettingham
- Credit: Archant � 2004
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, November 27 a 3.3-mile walk will be held in the Kessingland area. Meet at Kessingland beach car park at 10.30am for this walk.
Next Tuesday, November 28, a 3.75-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at Beccles Quay car park at 10.30am for this walk to Dunburgh.
On Wednesday, November 29 a three-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the Co-op car park in Halesworth at 10.30am.
Also next Wednesday, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at Beccles Common at 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, December 1, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in the Mettingham area. Park in the lay-by at the B1062, just before Mettingham Church/Tally-Ho tearooms, at 10.30am, for this walk.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban