Step out and enjoy healthy walks in Kessingland, Beccles, Halesworth and Mettingham
- Credit: Archant � 2004
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, November 27 a 3.3-mile walk will be held in the Kessingland area. Meet at Kessingland beach car park at 10.30am for this walk.
Next Tuesday, November 28, a 3.75-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at Beccles Quay car park at 10.30am for this walk to Dunburgh.
On Wednesday, November 29 a three-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the Co-op car park in Halesworth at 10.30am.
Also next Wednesday, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at Beccles Common at 2pm.
Next Friday, December 1, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in the Mettingham area. Park in the lay-by at the B1062, just before Mettingham Church/Tally-Ho tearooms, at 10.30am, for this walk.
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 3 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 4 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 5 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 6 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 7 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 8 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 9 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 10 Customers travelling across Norfolk to try pub's 'afternoon sea'