Stately car boot sale returns to Sennowe Park, near Guist
- Credit: citizenside.com
Bargain hunters can get their hands on a treasure chest of rare antiques and historical artefacts at Sennowe Park, near Guist, which is hosting a stately car boot sale next month.
Fine antiques and forgotten bygones will be on offer from around 150 stately sellers which have previously included Holkham and Houghton Halls.
More than 5,000 people are expected to attend the event, which could raise £60,000 for the Norfolk Churches' Trust.
Co-chairman of the organising committee, Henrietta Lindsell said: 'This really is a very rare chance not only to buy some truly unique items, but also to experience Sennowe Park, home to Mr and Mrs Charlie Temple Richards, who have donated the grounds.'
As well as buying items, visitors can have their own pieces, plus those they have just bought, valued by auctioneers, Cheffins.
You may also want to watch:
The sale occurs every three to four years and runs from 10am to 3.30pm on April 30.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 4 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 5 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 6 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 7 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups