Share this video and help raise money for a children’s anti-bullying charity
- Credit: Archant
Norwich business Start-Rite Shoes is working with the Ben Cohen StandUp Foundation to raise money for an anti-bullying charity.
The #KidsWalkTall campaign, which aims to empower and encourage confidence in children, comes as it emerges one in five of all young people have witnessed bullying in the last year.
For every share of the campaign film on social media with the hashtag #KidsWalkTall, Start-Rite will donate £1 to the StandUp foundation.
Ben Cohen, founder of the anti-bullying charity, said: 'We're really happy to be involved in such an important campaign with Start-Rite Shoes.
'#KidsWalkTall helps to tackle bullying by empowering children to be who they want to be.
You may also want to watch:
'Too many children and young people find school difficult, because of bullying, and end up disconnected, isolated and lonely.'
Why Start-Rite Shoes launched the #KidsWalkTall campaign
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
• One in five of all young people have witnessed bullying within the last 12 months
• Sixty per cent of young people who have been bullied say it impacts their mental health
• Ten per cent of children who are bullied, experience it on a daily basis
You can find out more about the campaign on Start-Rite's website.