Take a look at the inspiring people honoured at Stars of Lowestoft and Waveney awards
- Credit: Archant
Take a look through our gallery of the inspirational people in our community who were recognised at Thursday's Stars of Lowestoft and Waveney Awards.
Daniel Jillings, 12, won the Overall Star award for his campaigning to get a British Sign Language GCSE into schools.
Sue Willgoss and Nick Ayers received two separate awards on the night in special recognition of their campaigning and community work.
You can read more details about the event here.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 9 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 10 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk