Take a look at the inspiring people honoured at Stars of Lowestoft and Waveney awards
- Credit: Archant
Take a look through our gallery of the inspirational people in our community who were recognised at Thursday's Stars of Lowestoft and Waveney Awards.
Daniel Jillings, 12, won the Overall Star award for his campaigning to get a British Sign Language GCSE into schools.
Sue Willgoss and Nick Ayers received two separate awards on the night in special recognition of their campaigning and community work.
You can read more details about the event here.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 6 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 7 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 8 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 9 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"