Stars are out in north Norfolk - did you spot any?
- Credit: @SPENNY10/TWITTER
And by the looks of it they had a ball!
The sun, sea and sand has long since attracted famous faces from all over the country to the north Norfolk coast.
And, with temperatures soaring, this week was no exception.
Norwich City footballers Robbie Brady and Wes Hoolahan, who starred for the Republic of Ireland at the Euro 2016 championships in France this summer, were pictured on a visit to the No1 Fish and Chips restaurant in Cromer.
They followed in the footsteps of teammate Timm Klose, who was pictured in Sheringham recently, as was former City star Dion Dublin.
You may also want to watch:
And, on Friday night, former Prime Minister John Major was in the audience at the Cromer Pier show.
Have you seen any famous faces in your area recently? Email us your pictures or share with us on social media.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 3 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 6 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 9 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 10 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear