Stars are out in north Norfolk - did you spot any?
- Credit: @SPENNY10/TWITTER
And by the looks of it they had a ball!
The sun, sea and sand has long since attracted famous faces from all over the country to the north Norfolk coast.
And, with temperatures soaring, this week was no exception.
Norwich City footballers Robbie Brady and Wes Hoolahan, who starred for the Republic of Ireland at the Euro 2016 championships in France this summer, were pictured on a visit to the No1 Fish and Chips restaurant in Cromer.
They followed in the footsteps of teammate Timm Klose, who was pictured in Sheringham recently, as was former City star Dion Dublin.
And, on Friday night, former Prime Minister John Major was in the audience at the Cromer Pier show.
Have you seen any famous faces in your area recently? Email us your pictures or share with us on social media.
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
- 3 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 4 Star-studded line-up announced for free Norfolk festival
- 5 RAF flypast to pass through Norfolk's skies
- 6 Norfolk's 100 Jubilee street parties revealed
- 7 World record? 24 ducklings spotted waddling through Norfolk village
- 8 George Ezra to host album launch show in Norwich
- 9 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
- 10 'Long-awaited in the area' - New Norfolk deli celebrates local produce