Performing arts school set for a busy summer
- Credit: Stagecoach Performing Arts Norwich
A performing arts school based in Norwich has a summer filled with events.
Stagecoach Performing Arts Norwich will be performing an Annie Medley at Her Majesty's Theatre in the West End on June 25.
The school will also participate in an attempt to set a new Guinness Wold Record for the largest simultaneous performance of one show on July 1.
The attempt aims to have 200 of Stagecoach's schools taking part and commemorating three decades of its schools sparking children's creativity through singing, dancing and acting classes.
Stagecoach is celebrating it's 30 year anniversary and in doing so, the students from the Norwich school will join up with schools nationwide and even abroad to stage Disney's Beauty and the Beast Junior.
You may also want to watch:
Stagecoach Performing Arts Norwich is part of a network of more than 700 extra-curricular performing arts schools worldwide.
- 1 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer