Stabbing in Bradwell’s Tesco car park near Great Yarmouth
Two men have been arrested following a stabbing in the car park of a busy Norfolk supermarket.
Police were called to the Tesco store in Bradwell, near Great Yarmouth, at about 5pm yesterday (Thursday).
A man, in his 30s, had been stabbed and was taken to the James Paget Hospital in Gorleston to be treated for face and arm injuries. He has since been released.
Two men, aged 19 and 42, have been arrested in connection with the incident. They are in police custody and are waiting to be questioned.
A seal remains in place while officers carry out an investigation.
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk Police spokesman said there would have been a number of witnesses to the stabbing.
He said: 'The incident took place at a busy time of day and there would have been a number of people using the store or travelling along the road. Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the incident or who believes they may have any information relating to what happened.'
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 8 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 9 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 10 Glamping site approval despite highway safety concerns
Police said they did not believe this was a random attack.
Anyone with information should contact Det Sgt Darren Read on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.