St Peter’s Brewery to feature in Tesco’s new low alcohol drinks section
- Credit: St Peter's Brewery
A Suffolk brewery is cashing in on the non-alcoholic beverage market after securing a deal with Tesco.
The supermarket giant is launching a non and low alcohol drink section later this month and St Peter's Brewery will be among the first to get its product on the shelves.
The Bungay brewer's alcohol-free craft ale, St Peter's Without will be available at Tesco stores nationwide as the retailer taps into the trend for low alcohol beverages.
Steve Magnall, chief executive at St Peter's Brewery, said: 'We have long recognised the growing demand for alcohol-free options amongst consumers.
'Tighter regulations and health concerns, as well as an increase in the teetotal population, are changing the drink sector and we feel this is a category that will grow and grow in the years to come.'
You may also want to watch:
He added: 'It's certainly an exciting time for us and the category as a whole.'
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 7 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 BMW overturns in ditch after coming off A146