St Peter’s Brewery to feature in Tesco’s new low alcohol drinks section
- Credit: St Peter's Brewery
A Suffolk brewery is cashing in on the non-alcoholic beverage market after securing a deal with Tesco.
The supermarket giant is launching a non and low alcohol drink section later this month and St Peter's Brewery will be among the first to get its product on the shelves.
The Bungay brewer's alcohol-free craft ale, St Peter's Without will be available at Tesco stores nationwide as the retailer taps into the trend for low alcohol beverages.
Steve Magnall, chief executive at St Peter's Brewery, said: 'We have long recognised the growing demand for alcohol-free options amongst consumers.
'Tighter regulations and health concerns, as well as an increase in the teetotal population, are changing the drink sector and we feel this is a category that will grow and grow in the years to come.'
You may also want to watch:
He added: 'It's certainly an exciting time for us and the category as a whole.'
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich