St Peter’s Brewery signs deal with All Bar One owner for alcohol-free beer
- Credit: St Peter's Brewery
A non-alcoholic beer brewed in East Anglia will be sold in around 750 bars and restaurants across the UK thanks to a new deal.
Alcohol-free beer Without from St Peter's Brewery, in Bungay, will be on offer at pub and restaurant group Mitchells & Butlers (M&B) sites, which include brands such as All Bar One and Vintage Inns, around the country.
St Peter's chief executive Steve Magnall said: 'There is a clear demand for high quality, alcohol-free drinks and St Peter's Without is the perfect alternative for those who want to cut down or cut out alcohol, but still enjoy a night out.
'Securing this listing with M&B is a huge step for us and one that will allow Without to be enjoyed by a huge range of consumers.'
The deal follows retail listings for Without at Tesco, Co-op and Nisa.
You may also want to watch:
The beer was launched in 2016 by the Suffolk brewery, which also produces bottled and keg beers and ciders.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 4 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 5 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night