Brush up on your first aid at free workshop this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The St John Ambulance's team of First Aid Community Advocates will be in Great Yarmouth this weekend.
Staff will be giving free first aid demonstrations and telling people more about the role that they will be playing in the local community in the months to come.
On Saturday the team will be at Great Yarmouth Library on Tolhouse Street between 10am and 2pm.
Members of the public of all ages are welcome to drop in and learn some essential first aid techniques including casualty care, choking, recovery position and CPR.
All workshop attendees will receive a Recognition of Attendance certificate and free first aid pocket guide.
To attend a 50-minute first aid workshop, please register online first and select a time.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively people should be able to sign up on the day at the library, space permitting.
All workshops are free to attend.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 3 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 7 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 8 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 9 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 10 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys