Firefighters called to crash in Sprowston
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters were called out to a crash in Sprowston.
Appliances from Sprowston and Carrow attended a road traffic collision on Wroxham Road, Sprowston at just before 5.30pm on Friday (October 4).
The crews made the scene and surrounding area safe.
Meanwhile, earlier, at 3.20pm, appliances from Sprowston and Earlham were called out to a kitchen fire on Ives Road, off Fifers Lane, Norwich.
The crews used hose reel jets and wore breathing apparatus.
You may also want to watch:
They also used a positive pressure ventilation fan.
And at just before 4.40pm, one appliance from Fakenham attended reports of a fire in the open on Raynham Road, Colkirk, near Fakenham.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 4 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 5 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 9 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 10 Owners of popular street food van open café bistro in Norwich
This was a false alarm caused by controlled burning.