School in shock at sudden death of teenage pupil
- Credit: Archant
A school community is in shock after the sudden death of a pupil.
Parents, carers, pupils and guardians at Sprowston Community Academy were informed of the death of a year 10 pupil in a letter sent on Tuesday.
The letter, signed by head of school Liz Woods, said: "Our love and thoughts are with the family at this time and the whole school community sends them our most sincere sympathy and support.
"We are all deeply affected by this, but we will be trying to keep the school as normal as possible over the next few days whilst allowing the children to talk if they want to."
? If you need to talk, contact the Samaritans 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, on 116 123.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich