Spot yourself in our gallery of images from Great Yarmouth Racing’s Ladies Day
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The hats came in all shapes and sizes – some perched precariously and others, the wide-brimmed variety, providing a little welcome shade from the hot September sun.
Ladies Day enjoyed a day of glorious sunshine at the Eastern Festival of Racing at Great Yarmouth yesterday, the racecourse's premier three-day race meeting of the season.
With an array of colourful summer outfits on show, competition was as hot as the summer sun in the best- dressed stakes.
So perhaps the rare result of one of the seven races on the card proved fitting on such a beautiful, warm day. which saw temperatures nudge the 30 degree mark.
There was just no splitting Taffeta Lady and Notice in the EBF Stallions Breeding Winners Fillies' Handicap.
You may also want to watch:
They were so close at the finish the judge called the result a dead-heat.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich