Splash! 200ft long waterslide to come to Earlham Park in Norwich
- Credit: Chris Payne Images
Daredevils will be able to make a big splash when the largest inflatable waterslide in Europe comes to Norwich in September.
Gung-Ho!, a 5k obstacle challenge, will take place in Earlham Park on Saturday, September 16.
Thriller - as the 72ft tall, 200ft long slide is known - certainly lives up to its name. Those brave enough to try it out can expect to whizz down the slide at speeds of up to 40mph.
The course features 10 inflatable obstacles, which together require enough air to inflate 100million footballs.
CBeebies presenter Alex Winters came up with the idea for the course in 2014 while watching Ninja Warriors.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'The Thriller is our most popular obstacle and always gets rave reviews from runners.
We've added water to it for 2017, and the results have been amazing.'
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 7 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
Gung-Ho! is now on its second tour of the UK. More than 100,000 people taking part over the past two years.
See our website for a video of the huge slide.