Splash! 200ft long waterslide to come to Earlham Park in Norwich
- Credit: Chris Payne Images
Daredevils will be able to make a big splash when the largest inflatable waterslide in Europe comes to Norwich in September.
Gung-Ho!, a 5k obstacle challenge, will take place in Earlham Park on Saturday, September 16.
Thriller - as the 72ft tall, 200ft long slide is known - certainly lives up to its name. Those brave enough to try it out can expect to whizz down the slide at speeds of up to 40mph.
The course features 10 inflatable obstacles, which together require enough air to inflate 100million footballs.
CBeebies presenter Alex Winters came up with the idea for the course in 2014 while watching Ninja Warriors.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'The Thriller is our most popular obstacle and always gets rave reviews from runners.
We've added water to it for 2017, and the results have been amazing.'
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Man seriously injured after crash
- 4 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 5 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 6 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 7 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 8 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Minke whale washes up on beach
Gung-Ho! is now on its second tour of the UK. More than 100,000 people taking part over the past two years.
See our website for a video of the huge slide.