Special event marks £170,000 revamp of funeral home
- Credit: Archant
A special event was held to mark the relaunch of a funeral home in Lowestoft.
Dozens of guests turned out as a special dedication ceremony was held at Central England Co-operative's revamped Lowestoft Funeral Home in Police Station Road.
With Central England Co-op spending £170,000 on the refurbishment, funeral director Graeme Franks and his team were joined by local clergy, mayor of Lowestoft Ian Graham and members of the public to mark the occasion.
The event featured a service marking the opening of the revamped home followed by a guided tour of the premises and refreshments. Mr Franks said: 'Our first priority is to enhance memories and love for all of our families and we are very pleased to offer that at Lowestoft Funeral Home.
'We feel it reflects our commitment to providing excellent standards of care for our families during their time of bereavement.
You may also want to watch:
'We would like to thank local clergy for leading the dedication service and coming along to officially open the site. We all appreciate the time they have put aside out of their busy schedules to help us mark this occasion.
'Our guests had a tour of the funeral home and saw the range of options we offer which allow families to arrange a funeral reflecting the life and interests of their loved one.'
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 3 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 4 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 5 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 8 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
Central England Co-operative Funeralcare Lowestoft offers a 24-hour service, seven days a week.
In addition to arranging funerals, Mr Franks and his team are also able to offer advice on floral tributes, monumental masonry, funeral stationery, pre-paid funeral plans and probate advice.
Contact the team on 01502 583637.