Special Cromer Pier Christmas Show for Birmingham Children’s Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Variety show fans are being encouraged to put on their best festive outfits and Christmas jumpers for a special fund-raising performance.
The Cromer Pier Christmas Show is collecting money for Birmingham Children's Hospital Charities at a matinée show on Sunday December 21 at 2pm.
It has been organised to support a nine-year-old boy called Ollie who is related to the owners of The Grove hotel in Cromer and has knee cancer.
He regularly holidays in the north Norfolk town and is undergoing chemotherapy at Birmingham Children's Hospital.
The youngster, who loves Cromer Pier, wants to raise £10,000 for the hospital and has so far raised £9,632.50.
You may also want to watch:
Show audience members are being encouraged to wear festive outfits and Father Christmas will give a prize to the best-dressed couple.
Pier general manager Rebecca Wass said: 'It is very easy. All you need to do is wear something colourful and Christmassy. Have some fun and wear a silly hat or deck yourself with Christmas baubles and tinsel - anything to add to the festive occasion.'
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 10 How former teacher jailed for abuse of young boys was pillar of community
For details about Ollie's fund-raising effort visit www.justgiving.com/Kira-Swannell
Tickets for the show cost £5.40 for children and adult tickets cost between £9 and £17.10. Family tickets cost between £40-£45.
To book call 01263 512495 or visit www.cromer-pier.com