Special constables wanted across Broadland
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk Police is looking for people to become special constables in Broadland.
The voluntary role provides help and support to regular officers with day-to-day policing across the county.
The role can involve foot and vehicle patrols, being part of an immediate response team or assisting with police operations.
Special constables are now needed across the Broadland district.
There will be an information event for any potential new recruits at Brundall Memorial Hall, on Links Avenue, Brundall, on Thursday, May 3 at 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
The event will provide information about the role, the recruitment process and advice on completing the application form to become a special constable.
To confirm a place, call 01953 425699 ext 2371 or email email@example.com
- 1 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 2 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 3 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 4 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule
- 7 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries
- 8 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 9 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 10 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
Last year, Norfolk's special constables clocked up almost 60,000 hours on duty and attended more than 7,300 incidents.