Special constables wanted across Broadland
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk Police is looking for people to become special constables in Broadland.
The voluntary role provides help and support to regular officers with day-to-day policing across the county.
The role can involve foot and vehicle patrols, being part of an immediate response team or assisting with police operations.
Special constables are now needed across the Broadland district.
There will be an information event for any potential new recruits at Brundall Memorial Hall, on Links Avenue, Brundall, on Thursday, May 3 at 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
The event will provide information about the role, the recruitment process and advice on completing the application form to become a special constable.
To confirm a place, call 01953 425699 ext 2371 or email email@example.com
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 8 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
Last year, Norfolk's special constables clocked up almost 60,000 hours on duty and attended more than 7,300 incidents.