Special constables wanted across Broadland
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk Police is looking for people to become special constables in Broadland.
The voluntary role provides help and support to regular officers with day-to-day policing across the county.
The role can involve foot and vehicle patrols, being part of an immediate response team or assisting with police operations.
Special constables are now needed across the Broadland district.
There will be an information event for any potential new recruits at Brundall Memorial Hall, on Links Avenue, Brundall, on Thursday, May 3 at 7pm.
The event will provide information about the role, the recruitment process and advice on completing the application form to become a special constable.
To confirm a place, call 01953 425699 ext 2371 or email email@example.com
- 1 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 2 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 3 Norfolk couple: 'We’ve lost £30k in cryptocurrency scam'
- 4 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 5 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 6 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 7 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 8 Boat users given fines over £16k for breaking rules on Norfolk Broads
- 9 A47 closed for several hours following crash in west Norfolk
- 10 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
Last year, Norfolk's special constables clocked up almost 60,000 hours on duty and attended more than 7,300 incidents.