Spare tyre stolen from car boot in Thetford
- Credit: IAN BURT
Police officers in Thetford are appealing for witnesses after a spare tyre was stolen from a vehicle's boot in the town.
It happened between Saturday, May 7 and Sunday, May 8 on St Martins Way.
It is believed the offender(s) have gained entry to the vehicle and released the boot before stealing the tyre. Nothing else was taken during the incident.
The vehicle, which is the subject of the crime, is a Rover 75 in dark blue.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the times stated or anyone with information about the theft should contact PC Matt Hendry at Thetford Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 5 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 9 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 10 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk