Take a look inside Southwold salon up for sale for £1million
- Credit: Fennel
A salon in a prime town centre location in Southwold has hit the market - with a price tag of £1million.
Chartered surveyor Fennel has listed the freehold of The Salon in High Street, opposite Crew Clothing Company, for sale.
Fennel has described the building as a "large, attractive period property" with 1,311 square feet of internal space.
Planning permission was granted by East Suffolk Council to convert the space above the main salon area in a two-bedroom flat.
Fennel added: "Southwold boasts a thriving community which benefits from a substantial tourist influx throughout the year.
You may also want to watch:
"The property offers a unique opportunity to redevelop this centrally located prime retail shop."
Southwold's property prices are some of the highest in Suffolk - with a report by Compare My Move revealing the average house in the seaside town costs close to £500,000.
- 1 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 9 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 10 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life