Fire crews called to boat blaze in Southwold Harbour
- Credit: Google Maps
Firefighters have been called to reports of a fire on a boat in Southwold.
Crews were called to Southwold harbour at 11.40am to reports of smoke coming from the hold of the boat.
A spokesman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service said: "We were called to attend a fire in a boat and are currently working with the harbour master to tackle the fire.
"Crews have gained access to the fire and are now tackling the blaze.
"There are three appliances currently in attendance.
"No injuries have been reported."
Crews from Southwold, Halesworth and Lowestoft South are in attendance.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 7 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 8 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 9 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village
- 10 Council to sell land in 'Chelsea-on-Sea'