Southwold design agency reveals campaign to re-position the business
- Credit: Archant
The boss of a Southwold-based design agency has run the rule over her own organisation and repositioned the business with a new marketing campaign.
Erik Clegg, co-founder of Spring, announced that the firm is changing its email and web addresses to reflect its new marketing mantra – 'agency for change'– which she said will better demonstrate its in-house capabilities to deliver digital content, social media strategies and traditional print and marketing events.
It comes after the firm recently added a consultative arm to its operation in a bid to identify further growth opportunities for its current clients.
Mrs Clegg said: 'The goal of this exercise is to demonstrate how a well-articulated brand strategy can drive strong commercial growth in an industry rife with change.
'What better way to communicate our belief in this than reposition our own?
You may also want to watch:
'The recession has seen the demise of some of Britain's most well established brands.
The question I ask myself is why? I believe it relates to an organisation's ability to respond positively to change - to embrace it and learn from it, rather than to get swept away it.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 3 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 4 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 5 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 6 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 7 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 8 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 9 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening
- 10 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
She added: 'Spring has always embraced change and it is the thread of steel that runs through all our clients' objectives.
'We used the recession as an opportunity to really fine-tune our offering, deploying strategic leadership and honing our creative craft.
'We introduced a new consultative arm to the business, working in collaboration with our existing design and client services teams to identify opportunities for growth for our clients. We have also created a team dedicated to multi-channel content development.'