Firefighters tackle kitchen blaze inside flat
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters have tackled a blaze inside a flat in Great Yarmouth this evening.
Norfolk fire service sent crews from Great Yarmouth and Gorleston to the property at Southtown Road shortly after 6.30pm.
A fire service spokesman said no one had to be rescued and there were no reported injuries.
It is understood the fire broke out in the property's kitchen. Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used main and hose reel jets to extinguish the flames.
The incident was declared over at 6.54pm.
You may also want to watch:
• Do you have photos from the scene? Email email@example.com
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 4 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 5 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 6 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 9 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 10 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch