Firefighters tackle kitchen blaze inside flat
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters have tackled a blaze inside a flat in Great Yarmouth this evening.
Norfolk fire service sent crews from Great Yarmouth and Gorleston to the property at Southtown Road shortly after 6.30pm.
A fire service spokesman said no one had to be rescued and there were no reported injuries.
It is understood the fire broke out in the property's kitchen. Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used main and hose reel jets to extinguish the flames.
The incident was declared over at 6.54pm.
You may also want to watch:
• Do you have photos from the scene? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 3 Injured man found on Norfolk beach could be linked to woman's death
- 4 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 5 Man dies after 'industrial incident' at farm
- 6 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 7 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 8 Tributes to 'well-known, well-liked, well-respected' King's Lynn fan
- 9 Fight back against plans for supermarket 'in wrong place' on A47
- 10 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance