South Norfolk school in need of donations for charity auction
- Credit: Archant
A south Norfolk school is in need of donations for an up-coming charity auction.
The Diss Sixth Form Charity Auction is raising money for East Anglia's Children's Hospice and HomeStart.
The school is hoping to raise more than £1,000 as part of its charity week which is being held at Diss High School, with the auction in the library on Monday, December 4,
Businesses that make a donation will have the opportunity to advertise for free on the school's website and will appear in advertisements and publishing about the event.
To donate a lot for the auction email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make a donation contact email@example.com.
EACH supports families and cares for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across the region.
- 1 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 2 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 3 Family's heartache as dog dies after being hit by Amazon van
- 4 A146 closed after three vehicles and motorcycle involved in crash
- 5 Family pub and restaurant opens outdoor pool to cold water swimmers
- 6 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
- 7 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 8 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 9 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 10 The homeless newlyweds who have lived in their car for a year
HomeStart supports families and children under five-years-old who are facing difficulties in their lives.