South Norfolk school in need of donations for charity auction
- Credit: Archant
A south Norfolk school is in need of donations for an up-coming charity auction.
The Diss Sixth Form Charity Auction is raising money for East Anglia's Children's Hospice and HomeStart.
The school is hoping to raise more than £1,000 as part of its charity week which is being held at Diss High School, with the auction in the library on Monday, December 4,
Businesses that make a donation will have the opportunity to advertise for free on the school's website and will appear in advertisements and publishing about the event.
To donate a lot for the auction email email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
To make a donation contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
EACH supports families and cares for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across the region.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 7 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
HomeStart supports families and children under five-years-old who are facing difficulties in their lives.