South Norfolk pub transformed into a nightmare for Halloween
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A South Norfolk pub transformed into a ghoulish tavern for Halloween.
The Buck at Morley St Botolph, near Wymondham, became the scariest pub in the region as mother-of-two Tracey Fairweather, took her terrifying twist on the taproom.
She used the vast collection of decorations she has collected and created over the years.
Mrs Fairweather said: 'I have always gone big on Halloween as it is lovely bringing the community together. It is a way of meeting people and having a bit of fun.
'Inside the pub we went spider mad, with spider webs hanging everywhere and an animated spider that is incased in the webs,
'Out-side is more electrical with a fog machine going over a graveyard setting and my son is the Grim Reaper while I dressed up as a dragon. But no-one knows I'm a dragon until I wake up.
'Most people must think we're crazy.'
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 3 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 6 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 7 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 9 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 10 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'
The pub also twisted its weekly Tuesday pub quiz into a special Halloween theme with frightfully difficult questions.