South Norfolk Police to hold online surgery
Members of the public in South Norfolk are being offered the chance to quiz local police officers on a range of issues in a live web chat.
On from 7pm on Thursday, June 22 South Norfolk engagement officer PC Jim Squires and Inspector John Colbert will host an hour long online question and answer session.
Both officers will be available to answer questions and queries about the role of the police, their responsibilities or current priorities.
PC Squires and Inspector Colbert will also be able to offer crime prevention advice.
PC Squires said: 'This is the first time we've hosted a live web chat in South Norfolk and we hope that people will get involved.
You may also want to watch:
'So it makes perfect sense to host an online surgery where we can speak to people who wouldn't necessarily be able to attend a daytime street surgery.'
To join the chat, visit www.norfolk.police/SNLive
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 3 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 7 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 10 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street