South Norfolk Police to hold online surgery
Members of the public in South Norfolk are being offered the chance to quiz local police officers on a range of issues in a live web chat.
On from 7pm on Thursday, June 22 South Norfolk engagement officer PC Jim Squires and Inspector John Colbert will host an hour long online question and answer session.
Both officers will be available to answer questions and queries about the role of the police, their responsibilities or current priorities.
PC Squires and Inspector Colbert will also be able to offer crime prevention advice.
PC Squires said: 'This is the first time we've hosted a live web chat in South Norfolk and we hope that people will get involved.
You may also want to watch:
'So it makes perfect sense to host an online surgery where we can speak to people who wouldn't necessarily be able to attend a daytime street surgery.'
To join the chat, visit www.norfolk.police/SNLive
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 7 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified