Businesses offered limited places at South Norfolk on Show
- Credit: Archant
Businesses are being offered the chance to showcase their products to thousands of people at South Norfolk on Show.
More than 6,000 people attended the show last year and South Norfolk Council expects an excellent turnout for its 9th annual event on July 1.
Visitors may be amazed by the Strong Woman, make a healthy shake on the council's smoothie bike, listen to South Norfolk Youth Symphonic Band, or take a tour of Long Stratton on a vintage bus.
Children can enjoy a Mad Science show and have a bounce on the Jungle Jump.
There will also be face painting and glitter tattoos.
Families will be able to make a commemorative poppy together which will form part of an installation to remember local soldiers who fought during the First World War.
A stall at the show costs £25 and there are limited spaces left. Book your place by visiting: www.south-norfolk.gov.uk/onshow
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 4 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 5 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 6 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 7 New 4,000 home garden village idea criticised by countryside charity
- 8 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 9 Which of the major shops are staying closed this Boxing Day?
- 10 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75