School holiday camps to run in South Norfolk
- Credit: Nick Butcher
There is no excuse for boredom in half term as South Norfolk Council has announced its Kids Camps will open their doors once more.
Activities such as roller skating, swimming, and trampolining will keep children busy and there will often be two activities running at the same time so there will be a choice between sports or crafts.
Each activity is run by staff who are trained to ensure the experiences are positive and challenging at the Ofsted registered camps.
Children aged five to 15 can attend between 8am and 6pm at Wymondham Leisure Centre and Long Stratton High School for a full day of activities and exclusive use of the swimming pools.
Kids Camp costs £25 for the full day or £12.50 for a half day while Leisure Passport holders can have a full day for £18.75 or a half day for £9.40.
You may also want to watch:
The activities are running from Monday 12 February to Friday 16 February. To book visit south-norfolk.gov.uk/kids-camp
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 9 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze