New community choir sessions
- Credit: South Norfolk Community Choir.
A new daytime community choir based in Wymondham is offering free taster sessions in February and March.
The South Norfolk Community Choir has been set up by local singer and musician Clare Pastorius and is open to anyone.
The free taster sessions will be at the Baptist church in Queen Street, Wymondham on Monday mornings from 10am to 12pm on March 12 and March 19.
Ms Pastorius, from Wreningham, said: 'Everyone is welcome, even people who haven't sung for years or don't consider themselves singers. We know that lots of people were put off singing by unkind comments when they were young but would nevertheless love to sing in a group.
'SNCC is for them. We will learn everything by ear so there's no need to be able to read music.'
You may also want to watch:
There is no booking for the taster sessions but questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 5 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 9 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 10 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire