South Norfolk agency completes Innovation Bridge branding contract
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk marketing agency has completed the branding for a major scheme to deliver expert advice to exciting young businesses.
Innovation Bridge is a project to offer ambitious businesses in the East of England access to expertise from leading universities, funded by £1.95m from the European Regional Development Fund.
Greenwood&Bell, based at Aslacton in South Norfolk, was appointed to devise the brand and marketing campaign, which includes a master image showing energy and light pouring from a university into a business.
Mark Greenwood of the three-year-old agency said: 'Innovation Bridge is an exciting opportunity for businesses in the East and it needed an energetic, engaging campaign underpinned by sound strategic thinking.'
Innovation Bridge will be able to offer free advice and grants to businesses in the region for the next three years, along with business reviews, academic advice and support in development of new products or services.
You may also want to watch:
The scheme is being led by Central Bedfordshire Council, with support from the growth hubs run by the New Anglia, Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough and South East Midlands local enterprise partnerships (LEPs).
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: The end game is upon us