Song and dance duo crowned winners of Mattishall talent show
- Credit: Claire Findlay
Forty youngsters took part in Mattishall Primary School's annual talent show from singers to dancers, magicians, gymnasts, musicians, comedians and a baton twirler.
A series of auditions whittled the applicants down to 12 finalists for the show watched by the whole school. It was independently judged by kitchen staff Jo, Tracy and Jane.
Olivia and Brooke from Year 4, who sang and danced to an endearing version of You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile, were crowned the winners.
In second place was electric guitarist Layla from Year 6 playing Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes. In joint third place was Luke, a very funny stand up comedian from Year 4, and brother and sister Lewis and Alexie in Years 5 and 3 who played the cup song from the film Pitch Perfect.
Some of the younger children have already started practising on the playground to audition for next year.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 7 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 8 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old