‘Someone is going to get killed one of these days’ - Another crash outside pub in Little Plumstead
- Credit: Archant
Three cars have crashed outside a pub in Little Plumstead - just weeks after a car ploughed into its dining room.
Emergency services were called to the Brick Kilns Pub and Restaurant shortly before 5pm on Wednesday to reports of an accident.
It is understood the crash took place at the crossroads opposite the premises on Norwich Road.
It comes less than a month after a car was sent into the pub's dining room following an accident at the same location.
Christina Osborne, who works there, said: 'It was very similar to the accident last time and I just thought 'oh my god'.
You may also want to watch:
'We are very thankful no one was really hurt. But someone is going to get killed one of these days and that is when something will be done about it.'
Two fire engines from Wroxham and Carrow attended the scene and provided casualty care.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 4 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
An Audi TT, a Skoda and a third vehicle are believed to have been involved in the accident.
Following last month's crash, which took place on a Friday night, pub owner Paul Anderson-Cowles called for better road safety measures at the crossroads.
He had to install bollards outside his building following previous accidents along the route.