Solid gold earrings and Hugo Boss watch stolen during Thetford burglary
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Solid gold earrings and a Hugo Boss watch were some of the items of jewellery stolen during a burglary in Thetford.
The suspect or suspects forced access into a property in The Covert at some point between 5pm and 10pm on Wednesday, April 26.
An untidy search was carried out and a pair of solid gold earrings, a pair of gold hoop earrings, a pearl bracelet and a Hugo Boss gentleman's watch were taken.
Police are appealing for information and are keen to speak to anyone who many have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the times stated or has been offered any of these items for sale.
Witnesses are asked to contact Detective Constable James Morgan at Thetford CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 6 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 9 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143