Solid gold earrings and Hugo Boss watch stolen during Thetford burglary
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Solid gold earrings and a Hugo Boss watch were some of the items of jewellery stolen during a burglary in Thetford.
The suspect or suspects forced access into a property in The Covert at some point between 5pm and 10pm on Wednesday, April 26.
An untidy search was carried out and a pair of solid gold earrings, a pair of gold hoop earrings, a pearl bracelet and a Hugo Boss gentleman's watch were taken.
Police are appealing for information and are keen to speak to anyone who many have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the times stated or has been offered any of these items for sale.
Witnesses are asked to contact Detective Constable James Morgan at Thetford CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 7 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 8 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?