Snetterton rescue centre seeks loving home for cheeky little chap
Rocky is a three-year-old skewbald gelding who is being cared for at our Hall Farm Rescue and Rehoming Centre in Snetterton.
The 12.3hh pony is a cheeky little chap who likes to know what is going on. Rocky came into our care in a very poor condition but he has really come out of his shell and is really friendly and trusting and enjoys human attention.
He is very sensible for his age and mixes well with all the others in his field. He is particularly good with other youngsters but will mix with horses of any age.
Rocky is looking for a rehomer with experience of handling youngsters and the ability and time to break him in to ride when he is older.
Rocky is generally well-mannered and polite but he will need regular handling to maintain his standards and further his education. He has the potential to make a lovely ridden pony in the future.
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in rehoming Rocky or would like to know more about our other horses and ponies which are ready to be rehomed, please visit www.worldhorsewelfare.org/rehoming, call Hall Farm on 01953 499100 or you can come and chat to a member of staff at the farm between 10am and 4pm any Wednesday, weekend or bank holiday.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 3 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 4 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 5 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 6 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 7 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 8 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 9 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 10 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers