Smokers urged to meet Stop Smoking advisors at Wymondham event
- Credit: PA
Smokers and vapers in Wymondham are being encouraged to meet Stop Smoking advisors on National No Smoking Day.
The event, between 1pm-3pm on March 8, is being held at Ministry of Vape, at Griffin Court, Wymondham.
Organised by Smokefree Norfolk, the experts want to engage with people who are vaping and help them to work to give up their addiction.
James Wade, of Smokefree Norfolk, said: 'Public Health England report that vaping is 95pc safer than smoking tobacco.
'It is still important to have support during a quit process and to understand the nicotine addiction.
You may also want to watch:
'Please come along on National No Smoking Day and our specialist stop smoking advisor will be able to help and support you on you smokefree journey.'
Keith Butt, of Ministry of Vape, said: 'I am happy to welcome Smokefree Norfolk to the shop.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 8 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home
- 9 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
'Our staff are happy to help and to discuss electronic cigarettes.'