Smokers urged to meet Stop Smoking advisors at Wymondham event
- Credit: PA
Smokers and vapers in Wymondham are being encouraged to meet Stop Smoking advisors on National No Smoking Day.
The event, between 1pm-3pm on March 8, is being held at Ministry of Vape, at Griffin Court, Wymondham.
Organised by Smokefree Norfolk, the experts want to engage with people who are vaping and help them to work to give up their addiction.
James Wade, of Smokefree Norfolk, said: 'Public Health England report that vaping is 95pc safer than smoking tobacco.
'It is still important to have support during a quit process and to understand the nicotine addiction.
You may also want to watch:
'Please come along on National No Smoking Day and our specialist stop smoking advisor will be able to help and support you on you smokefree journey.'
Keith Butt, of Ministry of Vape, said: 'I am happy to welcome Smokefree Norfolk to the shop.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 6 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 7 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 8 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 9 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 10 A47 closed in both directions after crash
'Our staff are happy to help and to discuss electronic cigarettes.'